historic occasion

Well today was a waste of a day..... I drove to Mc Donalds in Clinton tonight, and it was closed! Now what am I going to do? Eat shitty eggs or coco Crispies? Damn. 

I am chilling in my basement a lot today. Tomorrow I have to meet with my secret friend and work on some recordings that are secret for now. I am also psyching myself up for the gig this weekend. I was going to watch Scarface tonight to motivate me, but what's the point if I am going to have an empty stomach? Well the good news is they lowered the price of 7up 2 liters at the gas station. I said something when they suddenly jumped from the price of 1.19 to 2.09 out the door. The girl was like, "I don't make the prices I just push the buttons." Really BITCH, you want to go there? I know that you are related to the CEO of Shell gas stations, so don't fucking lie to me. I went to this website called spellsandmagic.com and I put a curse on her. Now she wasn't there tonight, but the 2 liters went back down to 1.99--- buy one get one free! So I lucked out indeed!


In other news, President Obama awarded the medal of honor to the last veteran of the war of 1812. What a historic occasion!


Well well well, it seems tomorrow will be a busy day indeed. I am also having band practice at 8pm tomorrow. Today I spent about 5 hours messing around with 2 microphones and a mixer. Where the hell did all my mics go? I used to have like 6-9 of them, but they are all missing in action. I don't what to think about it today. If I think about it too much, before you know it I'll have a prescription to Abilify!


see ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center