new song with video exclusive content!

Hello people! I would like to thank those of you who have confirmed to one of or both the bands shows coming up at the Lager House. Somehow the band got 2 gigs scheduled there with not much time between. HOW DO i GET MYSELF INTO THESE PREDICAMENTS?

 Well, in the area of positive news, I am releasing a new song out into the world, via a youtube missmash of footage that is saved to my computer. Here it is!

Run devil Gold Digga--- you know I am offering a prize of 10,000 dollars to anyone who can accurately transcribe the lyrics to this!

In other news, I saw a very good movie this weekend called Payton Place--- and no I don't give a crap about some basketball player or whoever. It is a classic movie from the 50's. It was cool! Damn I wish every tv had the TCM channel. I HATE the free tv. Everything on during the day is some bullshit about healthy recipes, gay men decorating houses, how to lose weight, or some half wit celebrity who just wrote a cook book or something. Come on people! I find that the only free channels that are worth watching are PBS, and maybe "me tv". I know. Aren't you tired of companies trying to make you identify with their product? Everything is "me this", or "i that", or "my this". Give me a break. They must think I am some stupid bitch who can't think for himself.

Tommorow I am teaching classes again. I heard it might get up to 90! I am not looking forward to the drive down to Ohio, but it may be a good day to cut the grass! I love cutting grass. It keeps my conscious mind busy, which means my subconscious is free to wander!

SEEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

---Matt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center