burger king sale today!!!!!!!

Hey people, it might interest you to know, that today we are expecting record breaking temperatures of 94 degrees! Well when I heard that, it made me realize that today was the perfect day for an icy treat.

At Burger King they have $1 Frappes! Just make sure you ask for a small. I accidentally ordered a large one, and that cost 2.10. Now I feel sick.

The small only has 410 calories, the large has about 600. There are two flavors, mocha, and caramel. I think the caramel one was better one of the 2. The mocha tasted like a slushy made with chocolate milk. The caramel was sweet.

The ride in my car, left me soaking with sweat. Good thing I worked out yesterday. See ya

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center