When is it Okay to Grab a Woman by the Pussy?

This morning I had a reader email me an interesting question, which was spawned by remarks made by Donald Trump while in conversation with former "Access" co-host Billy Bush back in 2005.

"Is it ever ok to grab a woman by the pussy?----I am a little confused because Donald Trump is such a successful business man and he said he grabbed womens pussies all the time. I am really starting to wonder if maybe I have been going about the dating scene the wrong way. It's been 4 years since I had a date, and that was with someone from ok Cupid, who turned out to be a guy. I'm just so confused"--- Brandon C.

Grabbing a woman by the pussy is only OK when you are the base during a "split-lift" or "teddy sit" during a cheerleading stunt. This method of support should only be used as a last resort. Most of the time, you should support the team mate being lifted by holding on to his or her buttocks. 

If your hand makes vaginal contact, promptly wash your hands after the team has completed their set of stunts.

--- Matthew T. Mruzek M.D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center