fun weekend

Well people, it looks like I was right about getting that job. I am to start training tonight. Sure enough, I have to wear tacky clothes. The good news is, I did get a chance to do some shopping this weekend, bought my yearly pair of jeans and a new shirt. 100 percent cotton shirt get pretty hot in the summer though. Eventhough the shirt looks better than the ones I usually wear!

This weekend was a pretty good one! On Saturday, my mom and I went to China buffet for lunch. Then that night, we went to Monro and went to this really good place called Ruby Tuesdays! It was soooo good. I am kind of falling out of love with the China Buffet. It is only 5 bucks, but I am starting to realize how shitty it tastes. Serouisly. I only made 1 and a half trips to the buffet the last time I was there. Ruby Tuesdays was delicous though. It is exspensive, but their salad bar was really really good. My entree was pretty small though, but I still could barely finish it because I ate so much salad. They have really good croutons.

Yesterday I visited one of my good friends and got a case of Labatt Blue. That was very good too! Then last night, my mom ordered pizza from Marco's! It was so good! I am proud of myself though, I only ate two pieces, and was strangely satisfied! We have a shitload of it left over!

I hope I get to play guitar today!

---Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center