slick rick party time burn stuff! tonight

Hello people, it's been a while, hasn't it? Today I am letting all people who read my blog know that I am having a small get together, with my friend Slick Rick. We will be burning stuff outside. I am already drinking. ...... need to straighten house. There is a very good chance we will be burning stuff just the 2 of us.

Slick Rick IS a real person. Christine Watson, she's not invited. Other people might know slick rick as "Rickmon", a cool drummer guy who plays very loud. I tried to convince him to go out tonight, but he was worried about driving back. My house is more of a safe haven I guess. hehe he eh

Evelyn Waugh would tell me that most of socializing is overated. I will just be sad to dissapoint slick rick, since he is bring the wood!

I did have a very nice gig at Pjs lager house a couple weeks ago. Very nice. Lately the band has been recording. The Rock city band also recorded 5 new tracks on Monday. One I think might be good enough to post. Sadly. My bass is still missing  string, and when I went to play it today, it suddenly needed a neck/bridge adjustment. I hope the neck is alright, I stepped on the guitar very lightly when I was stumbling around in the dark. Well at least I was conscientious enough to turn off the lights!

message me on fb if you feel like coming! see ya

---matt




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center