PART TWO: Rude musician texts--- same guy!

Hello people!

Well that guy from yesterday just wouldn't let it go! He kept on texting me all through the night when I was having band practice until my phone died. I would write him a few words response, check my phone 30 minutes later and find text after text from this guy! I put spaces between each text. Here is the conversation:

ME: I just gave you some free publicity on my blog...You loser!

GUY ONLINE: Sweet link us

We're super stoked to see your oversensitive post

I saw it

You highly edited it (LIE--- it's word for word)

That's the exaggerated victim speak

You censored us man

Motor City guitar is way better than any guitar center

Super whiney

I'm embarrassed for the men your age and I'm 32

ME: Im younger than you

GUY ONLINE: That explains the thin Millennial skin

ME: Why don't we just fight?

GUY ONLINE: Because you're a whiney pussy that would rather write a bitchy blog post putting others on blast for your oversensitivity

Look inward

Can you blame us for being skeptical for you writing a response with so many excuses to cater to you

Google zygomatic process

(he sends a picture of a bone above the jawline to my phone)

The last pos pussy like you who challenged me got his broken

ME: You're a moron!

GUY ONLINE: One that can do some damage albeit

ME: My battery is almost dead. Thank you for the entertainment!

You're a cunt!

GUY ONLINE: That's very sexist

Guitar Center Sting Club 

---After that, my battery was seriously dead! I found it hilarious this guy first called me a "pos pussy" then tried to pull the sexist card when I called him a C-word! 

Why the heck did he try to bring Motor City Guitar into this? I do happen to like Guitar Center, but the only reason for wanting to meet someone there is because that is a neutral, safe, well lit place that most musicians know how to get to. I can't believe this guy is 32! I suggested that we fight, more as a joke, and this moron is proud of the fact that he gets in fights with other people by sending me a picture of a "zygomatic process" that he broke in somebody!

There is only one thing I feel bad about. I don't know how deeply involved this guy is in the band "Babe and the Foxes", so I don't want to berate the musicians in that project who might not even have anything to do with this lowlife. I do have a feeling this guy is involved in their social media presence because I recognized the use of the word "rad" in some of their online posts.

I feel sorry for this guy's girlfriend, and I'm not trying to sound like Jesus or somebody. Can you imagine being with someone this immature? He sounds insecure. If someone can be this verbally abusive to someone they never met, I wonder how they are when the door is closed? It's kind of scary to think about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center