Shitty nu-metal covers of songs I hate:

I have been meaning to do this for a long time. I heard all of these at work. Work can be torture. If its not country they are playing, its this crap. These losers ran out of songs of their own. Most of these songs weren't even great songs to begin with

1. House of the rising Sun--- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH

LINK TO SONG- STARTS AT 1:50. THIS BAND NOT ONLY SUCKS BUT IS RETARDED

2. Bad Company--- FIVR FINGER DEATH PUNCH

Bad Company Shitty cover

3. Another Brick in the Wall--- KORN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkiJJ_NkD0

4. The sound of Silence--- Disturded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

5. Careless whisper--- Seether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_Xsmk_ArQ

6. Simple Man--- SHINEDOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgFQ6WmxdMs

Why am I torturing myself? Hearing these then turning them off gives me a HUGE sense of relief to know I am not at work! What the hell is it with half of these videos having a long introduction, like they are some sort of cinematic masterpiece? Rock these days takes itself so seriously. It is pre-occupied with being masculine. At least hairbands were fun! Don't worry there are plenty of songs by hairbands I am sick of, but there are also some I'll never get sick of.

SICK OF=  Sweet Child of Mine--- by Guns n Roses (the most IRITATIING guitar line in the world! too much treble)

NEVER GET SICK OF= Rock you like a Hurricane--- by the Scorpions (I can do a pretty good interpretive dance to this song)

I am going to have to make another list of songs on the radio that I hear that I hate. I hear them mostly on 106.7 and 101.1. I am also getting INFURIATED that I am starting to hear more rock and soft rock on 104.3. They rarely ever play the Beach Boys or the Beatles anymore. They rarely play Gordon Lightfoot or Jim Croce. I am hearing Madonna (which isn't that bad), Queen (who I respect but I hear on the radio way to much). I am happy they play Prince, since I don't want to listen to the cheesy r and b station in hopes of catching a Prince song.

Now I listen to Prince on my newly installed cd player! It is wonderful! I got Jimi Hendrix too! Its pretty much all I need! And some ZZ Top!

Oh well. I'm done for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center