Bad Christmas Present

Well, I thought I could get away with it, but they caught me! I didn't file any City of Detroit income tax. Now I just opened a 900 dollar bill on Christmas Eve morning. I am trying to not let it ruin my precious 3 days off.

I have a lot of resentment that I am getting hassled for this dough. I bust my ass off so hard every day at work, and already pay a shitload of the money I make to taxes. I also pay property taxes. Not to mention sales tax. I also realize they want to collect taxes on that old 401 k account I made a few years ago before I switched companies that lost all kinds of money.

Like I said, I don't want to ruin the Christmas spirit. The reason the country elected a Republican is because people are sick of other people figuring this out,

"Hey, if I plead poverty, I can get out of paying almost any taxes, get a free hand out, and not have to go to a shitty job that I hate every day."

Or they may think of something like this, "Hey, technically I only make 3.50 an hour if I don't include all the money I make in tips every night that never gets taxed. Technically, I can go to community college for free! While all the poor working class stiffs can pay 6 Gs a years of their hard earned, already taxed money if they want an education"

Well, its all my own fault, I admit it. At least the water department fixed the leaky pipe under the sidewalk of my house, and didn't hand me a huge bill. I guess I have some gratitude. I wish I could just pay the bill online and push it out of my mind, but it seems like they want me to send a check. I will have to go to the bank and have them make one up for me. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center