"The Vow' starting channing tatum and rachel mcaddams

Hello people,

I am a bad person, here I am sitting here. Getting drunk off of ONE 40, almost out of beer. I had financial sense at the checkout today. At midnight I will be one year older. One year deader. Nothing has really changed too much since my last birthday. The world sucks a dildo. I hate everyone. I am a bad person.

I watched a stupid movie called "The Vow" today, it sucked so bad I didn't even finish it. I hate it that I am not a good looking person, like Channing Tatum. I hate that guy. I hate Justin Timberlake, he is in such good shape. What a depressing revelation. No one even commented on my activia diary. You dirty dildo cocksuckers. If I was a hot chick, all I would have to do is type 3 words, and I would get 28 comments or whatever--- but that doesn't even matter! What the frick am I doing talking about stuff that doesn't even exist! I wish I was sexier, but since I quit smoking, I am fatter and I haven't cut my hair in over a year! Oh well... I tried to start smoking again when my friend lee gave me a cigarrette, but it didn't work.... I didn't enjoy it. So now I am a person with a normal apetite, I will never be skinny again. You might as well kill me now!

----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center