dilemas

Hello people.

Well today I think I may be forced to take it easy, I have one eye that is a little red/infected... I took the contact that was in it out. The last time this happened, I did that, and my eye eventually got back to normal.

Lately I have been obsessed with the idea of purchasing a flying V. I think I do have the money right now, it is just that I would not look forward to being broke, plus I need to keep a little extra money for a recording session thing on the 24th. I do have practice with Koji tonight. I need to get my ass over to music go round and buy some new strings. This weekend at a gig I got carried away and broke a bunch of them-- plus I have a bass that has been bugging me for new strings. Plus my seafoam green strat still has heavy strings on it, (former recycled bass strings that were oo short for bass)--- and now I can only play it in drop C. I think I might want to put it back into standard evenually.. Plus my other strat (the one with all the broken strings) needs a whammy bar.

Bass strings are a dilema, I think when they are new, they sound too trebly. The only reason I need to buy them is because I accidently broke a string, and I have been playing with 3 strings on one, and the other bass I have has no strings. Plus I have wanted to fix the wiring on it for some time. I like doing small things like that, I can get very bored you know. The only thing is, bass strings can easily run me 25 bucks (if I buy them in town). I am determined to get the cheap ones at music go round for 12.99. I would consider guitar center too. I wonder about the gas situation though? I have a lot of gas right now... but I am looking forward to making a trip to the plasma center either today or tomorrow and topping off my tank. Then I am looking forward to not having to worry about it for a couple weeks because of reasonable driving habits!

Well, one thing I have to do today is setup all my equiptment in the basement again. It is still dismanteled from a gig this weekend. We had the oppourtunity to play again this friday, but it would have only been Koji and I. I am a little apprehensive about that.... although I'd much rather be in crisis mode than bordem mode. It is because of crisis mode last week that I finally found the gumption to get my truck running after it had been sitting all winter. (I thought I might need it to move a p a system). Well, maybe they still need an act? Because my sister is gone, that means I could use all 3 amps at once! If they were desperate, I am sure Koji would like to do it.... He told me he gets very bored during the week as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center