My Favorite Movie Is.........???? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!

Visit my blog to find out what my favorite movie is! Also you never know what else I might say. You can find out about my personal life and my band, 002!

Drumrolll.....

Drumroll...

Drumroll...

CRASH!!!!!

My favorite movie of all time is a movie called Demon Wind, a horror movie released in 1990. Here's the trailer!



I won't give away too much about it, because its on youtube for free right now!

Watch it alone, or with a loved one late at night. Better yet, watch it with a date!

The old man in the movie is great. Unfortunately, the version on youtube without the Spanish subtitles has an important monologue of his with pretty poor audio.  That is one of my favorite parts. (the movie is in English, don't worry you don't have to read to watch this)

If I were you, I would watch the one without the subtitles, then switch to the subtitled version for the monologue.

Here's what he's saying, which you can kind of hear in the un-subtitled version:

"I saw what happened to the Carter family. It was the drought of 29. A hot dry wind blew that summer. The cattle and the crops were burnt to a crisp. The smell of death hung in the air. It happened on a Sunday. All the families were in church except the carters. And they never missed church. so that evening I went up to see if they were all right and god help me. I saw them. I saw... blood every where! Black blood on the walls.. figures in the dark laughing and coming at me. I screamed and I ran. And I never told a soul... until now."


Oh well, what a predicament. One version has annoying subtitles, the other you can't hear the old man's awesome monolouge. Just watch both of them. You may get terrified, you may laugh. It's better than the schlock they pass of a movies today though.


Here is the UN-subtitled version:






Here is the subtitled version with the GOOD audio on the monolouge:






The worst movie I have seen in a long time was a piece of shit called Devil's Due. I had no idea it was going to be one of those shitty "paranormal activity" type of movies.

Some of you may think Demon Wind sucks. I think its great, terrifying! Imagine seeing it as a kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center