I am going to hell

Well its been a while. Sadly my absence from this blog has not marked the end of my computer addiction. Lately I have been on it too much. It truly is a waste of time. You know what we are talking about.... facebook.

I know they added that new feature "close friends", now I only get notifications if one of my friend's posts a picture. You don't know how many times it said I had 8 notifications and it is stuff I don't care about. I think the fb is handy because I have no cell phone. I have no cellphone because I have never liked any type of financial commitment, not because I consider myself destitute, which is what a lot of judgmental people think. Plus it pisses me off when I am actually around people and they are on their phone doing some stupid texting.

I also realize I do have questionable facebook etiquette sometimes. Yes, I have fake profiles and I mess with people. I also had a fake profile on ok cupid, as a woman. I wanted to check out the competition, you know? I figure, they sure as hell weren't writing me so let's see how many hunks there must be out there. What I found was disturbing...



I used this picture for my 'girl" profile picture. I put down that I was interested in casual sex. I have guys that write her on a regular basis. I even gave out my managers number as a joke one time (I never heard anything about it though).

I even made up a scenario about how the 'girl" I was pretending to be had a bedridden mother and that she was secretly having sex with her stepdad, and they wanted to bring someone else into the bedroom. Unbelievable, first the guy questioned it, then later apologized profusely for being "judgemental".

I forgot about the whole charade for a couple weeks, then I got bored and checked it later this week, and the guy was unrelenting... he really wanted "her" to call him!

 I am going to hell when I die. I know it. I got a really creepy feeling when I read the last message he sent me that time. Up until that point, I was showing the conversations to people in my family, and my friends and having huge laughs. That last message (he really wanted to meet up with her) ---disturbed me. It's probably a good thing. I know a lot of my friends think I am weird for doing this kind of stuff.... oh well, at least I am not one of those people that posts everytime they listen to a song. Or maybe their idea of having a sense of humor is posting some passive aggressive photo with some type of self righteous political saying. I keep my political views to myself. Let's just say I am past any idealistic phase. I have many gripes with just about everything. The last thing I need to do is make myself look like an asshole or try to have an emotional tantrum, like so many of my online contacts do!

Well, I may have my religion as Catholic on my facebook, but I am pretty sure I am going to hell! All because I got bored!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center